I spent slightly more than half of the last two years as a guest at the Extended Stay hotel. My work took me to St. John's for periods of three weeks at a time. The hotel has done some upgrades during that period and improved the comfort of the rooms and furniture. The location is OK and if you have to walk, you can reach the city centre in a few minutes.
The real strength of the establishment is it's staff. They are friendly and helpful, and will go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. They are always ready to help and willing to solve any problem quickly. I would recommend this location to anyone looking for reliable long term accommodation where you can expect peace and quiet. The units have cooking facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms equipped with mini-refrigerator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Extended Stay, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Extended Stay Canada - St. John's - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe St. John`s-Downtown Hotel St. John`s
- Extended Stay St Johns
- Extended Stay St. John's
- St. John's Extended Stay
- St Johns Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Canada - St. John's - Downtown Newfoundland