“Great first visit!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Stjohns
“Great first visit!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My daughter and I stopped by coffee matters on her birthday early in March. The young girl working on the counter must have heard that it was her birthday because she decorated my daughter's dessert plate like a birthday card! We really enjoyed our first visit.

• Visited March 2014

St. John's, Canada
“Great”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Phoned for delivery at The Fairfield Hotel was told it would be 45mins - 1hr. Within 15mins it showed up.

Visited January 2014
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Very poor service”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Service was extremely slow, meals came out at separate times, items were forgotten and not always to order. My food was burned (but at least not served!), so I waited while the others ate. Manager did take this meal off the bill, and offered free garlic bread. Not up to par with other Boston Pizzas.

• Visited December 2013
St. John's, Canada
“Average at best”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I visited Boston Pizza on Boxing Day and once again was disappointed. The meal as usual was not served as it was ordered and the staff seem to be very forgetful. I think that will be my last visit to Boston Pizza, its way overpriced. I am far from impressed with them.

Visited December 2013
Woodland Hills, California, United States
“Grateful for delivery on a snowy day”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We ordered pizza and salads on a very cold and snowy afternoon. We ordered food for lunch and dinner. It arrived promptly and hot. It was perfect for a stormy day. It hit the spot. Pizza was adequate and the salads were very good. Lettuce was fresh which is not always the case in Newfoundland. Better than I expected.

• Visited December 2013