This is the first time we visit Yellowknife for aurora viewing. Our flight was delayed due to weather and we arrived in midnight. John checked us in with a warm welcome. The room was great. It has a lot of space, clean and quite, not to mention the great frozen lake view. The facilities in room was complete, including coffee maker, fridge. They even got a hair dryer in it.
The breakfast taste great and we loved it. Debbie will be in kitchen the whole morning until 11 am to make breakfast for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Great Slave Lake, great location for winter Aurora viewing, summer canoeing and kayaking - and as s year-round base for sporty and adventurous activities. Recently renovated. Fully functional cafe located on ground floor. In the heart of Yellowknife's historic and eclectic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bayside Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Bed And Breakfast And Dancing Moose Cafe
- Bayside b&b And Dancing Moose Cafe Hotel Yellowknife