The folks at Dancing Moose are wonderful! The food is always great and set in a quiet location with a view it's the best place to relax and have a bite in town. Plus, they're awesome neighbours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Great Slave Lake, great location for winter Aurora viewing, summer canoeing and kayaking - and as s year-round base for sporty and adventurous activities. Recently renovated. Fully functional cafe located on ground floor. In the heart of Yellowknife's historic and eclectic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bayside Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Bed And Breakfast And Dancing Moose Cafe
- Bayside b&b And Dancing Moose Cafe Hotel Yellowknife