Our group with six persons stayed at Bayside B&B for four nights, the location of Bayside is the better place to view Aurora in town, and we can saw Aurora just walk out to the gardens.
And, the breakfast is excellent.
Bayside B&B is our sweet home, without your help and kindness; we can’t have such a wonderful Aurora
Thank you so much John & Debbie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Great Slave Lake, great location for winter Aurora viewing, summer canoeing and kayaking - and as s year-round base for sporty and adventurous activities. Recently renovated. Fully functional cafe located on ground floor. In the heart of Yellowknife's historic and eclectic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bayside Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Bed And Breakfast And Dancing Moose Cafe
- Bayside b&b And Dancing Moose Cafe Hotel Yellowknife