I had the pleasure of spending a week at the Bayside during the spring equinox this year and I'm sending this note to express my thanks & appreciation to all the staff. I was travelling solo and was made to feel very welcome. Giselle and Carole went out of their way to attend to the needs of all their guests, and the B&B tself, in a very friendly and cordial manner. They are true service providers. I have an orthopedic bed at home and I had some concerns about sleeping in any other bed. I had no problem at all sleeping in the 'Midnight Sun'. i was lucky to be able to view the aurora for several nights right from the balcony. Their location right on the bay is far enough away from the city lights to affrord a great view. The food was delicious and the portions were generous. A very clean and comfortable place to stay with a warm and friendly atmosphere. Keep up the good work!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Great Slave Lake, great location for winter Aurora viewing, summer canoeing and kayaking - and as s year-round base for sporty and adventurous activities. Recently renovated. Fully functional cafe located on ground floor. In the heart of Yellowknife's historic and eclectic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bayside Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Bed And Breakfast And Dancing Moose Cafe
- Bayside b&b And Dancing Moose Cafe Hotel Yellowknife