My two buddies and I took a motorcycle trip to Yellowknife this spring and stayed at Bayside. It was the nicest place we stayed on the whole ride from California. We stayed in the cabin by the water it worked perfectly for us. The gourmet breakfast that we ordered off the restaurant menu was nearly worth the cost of the stay. John and Deb run a great B & B and Restaurant.
Nevada City, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Great Slave Lake, great location for winter Aurora viewing, summer canoeing and kayaking - and as s year-round base for sporty and adventurous activities. Recently renovated. Fully functional cafe located on ground floor. In the heart of Yellowknife's historic and eclectic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bayside Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Bed And Breakfast And Dancing Moose Cafe
- Bayside b&b And Dancing Moose Cafe Hotel Yellowknife