Our family of 6 stayed (in three rooms) for the first week of September. Location was great - easy walk to town & local attractions, but most of all the view overlooking Great Slave Lake was outstanding - the back yard was a great location for aurora viewing - which we saw on 6 nights! Rooms are larger than they appear on the website; all were very clean and well appointed. The lounge was a great place for us to gather as a family & it was nice to have access to the fridge, kettle etc. Breakfast was superb every day - don't miss the Arctic Char Eggs Benedict! Air Tindi seaplane activity was good entertainment too.
We took a wonderful day hike & picnic to Cameron Falls; went on a fantastic fishing charter with Greg from Bluefish Services (located nearby); visited the Prince of Wales Museum; toured around town; ate at the iconic Bullocks Bistro & Wildcat Cafe. It was a truly wonderful week!
Thank you Bayside for providing us with your hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Great Slave Lake, great location for winter Aurora viewing, summer canoeing and kayaking - and as s year-round base for sporty and adventurous activities. Recently renovated. Fully functional cafe located on ground floor. In the heart of Yellowknife's historic and eclectic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bayside Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Bed And Breakfast And Dancing Moose Cafe
- Bayside b&b And Dancing Moose Cafe Hotel Yellowknife