“Resurrected!!”

Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great food, great service, amazing atmosphere with fully license patio, Yuk Yuk's on tour, Karaoke, live music, jam/open mic night and so much more. Check us out on FB.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This place was closed for a few months in the winter & spring, but now it's reopened. I've only been there for lunch since the reopening, but it's still pretty good. The selection of qdraught beer is pretty limited, but they have my favourite, so who cares? The menu has been streamlined and the stuff that's on it is very good. I will try to get there for dinner sometime soon, since I hear they have some specials that sound interesting.
I liked Twist before it closed, and I'm very glad to have it back.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I've been four times and each time I go I'm not able to order what I want. Either they run out or the kitchen is closed.
One time in particular we went at 9pm, they seated us and took our drink order then when the server came back with the drinks we asked for a food menu and she said 'sorry kitchen's closed' what? you couldnt have told us that before we ordered drinks? she replied 'no when you walked in the kitchen was still open, but it;s closed now' so we drank our drinks and walked over to Boston Pizza to order dinner lol

1  Thank Theresa N
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My husband and I decided to check this place out, as there are not many restaurants in Yellowknife! I had the beet and goat cheese salad and he had the buffalo burger. The lettuce in my salad was warm and lacking in flavor, and the burger was underwhelming. That same night I had stomach pains, and the next night my husband violently threw up at least three times and spent the next day in bed. My coworker confirmed he received food poisoning from this place two years ago and has never been back since. The food was over priced with a lame environment, and made us both sick! I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THERE AGAIN!

3  Thank island-eskimo
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The Twist Burger Bar place is a fun place to spend your nights in Yellowknife. There are at least a dozen different types of burgers to choose from including beef, bison, chicken, lamb, and vegetarian. Although a bit on the expensive side with prices ranging from 16 to 18 Canadian Dollars. However, all food is pretty expensive in Yellowknife due its location far away from a major city. You will find a variety of local and imported beers (mostly bottled) and an even bigger selection of Martinis. Again, word of caution they are accurately measured at 1 or 1.5 oz. On the weekend the bar/restaurants you may find live entertainment. The staff is down to earth, friendly and attentive. Overall it was a very pleasant experience at Twist.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We shared the Arctic burger and the Italy burger. Must say the Italy Burger was the best. Good service!