“VERY, VERY, VERY GOOD!”

Add it.
Papa Jim's Roadhouse
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I went march 12th for my dads Birthday. We had a blast they came out with this special cake which we didn't pay for because Papa Jim insisted it would be a Birthday present! I had a very good time, I almost had too much fun, We had so much fun talking and telling jokes we arrived at 8pm and didn't leave until about 9pm. YES! I would recommend this to any one of my friends! My dad still has pictures and i swear every time I see them I spend at least 20mins remembering the fun I had:)

2  Thank Kimberly W

Reviewed 2 March 2012

The meals at Papa Jim's were tasteful, large portions and moderately priced. The pizzas were excellent.

2  Thank S_PH574
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Waited 10 minutes to be asked for. Drink order. Waited 45 minutes for a sandwich I ordered which I never got as the power went out. I was informed 30 minutes later they couldn't make it. Will meet be back

4  Thank The52guy
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I live and work in Yellowknife. I like going to Papa Jims particularly for the wings. They are by far the best in town. However, it is by far the worst service ever. I do not mean in terms of long waits or anything like that. We generally go there in the evening and 90% of the time we get the same server. She is simply 100% unpleasant. You can say please and thank you to her 100 times over and she will not so much as acknowledge you. But when you are leaving if you tip her, she will then say thanks. I overlooked this over and over, as I enjoy the food. It's also nice and quiet where you can actually hear each other speak. But I am beginning to wonder if dealing with her miserable attitude is worth it. If you simply want decent food....this place will give you that. If you want great service, or a smile. Stay away. Stay far away.

3  Thank tdugg
Reviewed 24 January 2012

This past weekend my wife and I stopped in for the Sunday Brunch. Papa Jims does not have the vast selection that the Explorer has but the quality of food is much better (the prices are better too). They always have the traditional breakfast fare with something else. This week was pork chops in mushroom gravy, southern fried chicken, and rosemary baked potatoes. My only regret was that I ate too much!
I guess to be honest, I had two regrets as this week there was no potato salad. Papa Jim’s serves the best potato salad I have ever had!

This place is easily our favourite restaurant in town. It’s a great place to go for a dinner out, great food, the prices are very fair and the portions are huge. I really recommend the blackened chicken.

As for delivery, Papa Jim’s wins again. They have not only the best pizza in town (stone baked) but it is also reasonably priced and available in sizes up to 18”. Their medium is the same size as most place’s extra large!

1  Thank Rob4562