“Good food, fast service”
Review of Sushi North

Sushi North
Ranked #13 of 75 Restaurants in Yellowknife
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Sushi North serves a best selection of delicious, traditional, high-quality fresh food. Specially Arctic Char!! Featuring tasty seaweed salads and many appetizers, noodles, rice, Uramaki (inside out roll with rice and fillings) Triyaki chicken and an assorted selection of the finest seafood, there is certainly something for everyone. Here at Sushi North, we are praised for our great food, relaxed atmosphere, friendly experienced staff and extremely affordable prices. Sushi North is full service restaurant; open Monday - Saturday 1130am-1900pm with the option for collection as well as a delivery service available with Jerries service Happy Hour Special Draft beer $3
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The food here was very good. Well priced and very fast. I would recommend going here for a quick and yummy lunch!

There are newer reviews for Sushi North

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Small humble establishment but very modern and quick. The menu isn't extensive but everything was extremely fresh and tasty. If you're visiting the region for the first time, be sure to try the Artic char sushi, I have never had it before and have never seen it on a menu since visiting Yellowknife. The fish was very sweet and melts in your mouth.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The service was great. The place was extremely clean. The food was great and served very quickly! I would recommend this place to someone looking for a well priced quick lunch.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I eat here at least once a week, it is setup as a takeout restaurant or you can dine in, I do both.
The food is the best fresh sushi in YK and the staff are the best!
The staff know me by name and know my favourite dishes.
Try the Zuke - marinated tuna - it is amazing.
The atmosphere is nice too, always nice jazz playing and a tv that displays photos and movies about Japan.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Love sushi and my wife and I eat it regularly. We had a place down south that we would go to and this is better than any we found where we used to live. The staff are friendly and the service is fast. The food is great. Only complaint is I keep missing the grilled Arctic char! But the char nigiri was very good! Highly recommended while in Yellowknife.