“Didn't follow order instructions :(”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #29 of 73 Restaurants in Yellowknife
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Didn't follow order instructions :(”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Unfortunely I ordered our dinner to go and gave clear instructions along with it (even written on the receipt they gave me). There were NO patrons in the restaurant at all but they messed up. Never gave me the ketchup, mustard, mayo and hot sauce on the side as asked. In fact I did not receive any of the items requested on the side or otherwise. I am a visitor to yk and have always been happy with BP's in other communities. With no patrons in the restaurant there is really no excuse for the bad service. I won't go back. My advice if ordering items to go ..... Check on everything before you leave the restaurant.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Yellowknife, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good pizza!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I would like to begin by saying this is my first review of anything I've done in yellwknife and it was prompted by the absolutely phenomenal meal I just had! Easily some of the best (if not the best) pizza I've ever eaten! Budget friendly too! Can't go wrong!

• Visited June 2013
Quesnel, Canada
“Typical BP”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Dependable BP food. Service was fine...prices a little more than BP prices "down south" but to be expected. It was a fine place to have lunch....and not be disappointed.

Visited August 2013
canada
“Food and Service were Excellent !!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We love going to Boston Pizza with our family. They never disappoint us with their food and
the service they give to adults and children. We usually order pizza, wings ( variety) and pasta. My favorite pasta is Pesto Chicken Penne.
We were never disappointed in the food.. Their prices are reasonable,
Try it.. You won;t be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank sunnysouth07
Toronto, Canada
“your typical BP”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Went here with a business partner, it's your typical BP. Friendly service, decent food, good beer selection, hard to go wrong, and always a safe bet.

Visited June 2013