“Re visit twice last month”

Coyote's Steakhouse and Lounge
Ranked #22 of 77 Restaurants in Yellowknife
Price range: US$5 - US$39
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Coyote's Bistro is the New Location for Coyote's Steakhouse and Lounge which suffered a devastating fire. Location in their new Downtown location. Features a Daily $14 7 oz New York Steak Sandwich Special along with a Soup and Sandwich special as well. Local Great Slave Pickeral and Northern Game is on the menu as well as the Best Sterling Silver Canadian Beef and great Burgers and Wings. Nightly Specials along with a Great Tuesday Family night where kid's eat free off the kid's menu with purchase of an Adult Dinner entree. Also featured is our Epic Eggs Benedict (Arctic Char, Lobster, Classic and A nice Tomato and Basil one). Epic POUTINES and Coyote's own EPIC STUFFED POTATO SKINS. Delivery service is offered after 3 pm every day. Ed, Family and the Coyote's Crew are known for their level of service. Making Coyote's Bistro the perfect dining experience for Family and Friends alike.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Coyotes has a ten dollar steak and eggs for Saturdays lunch. Twice I have gone last month and this month, both times were very good. Steak and service were great. We will be back.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My Family & I go to Coyotes often. Great Food, Great service! Love to see the staff.
Misty and Shannon are two that always make my visit worth while! Hope to see you soon ladies. Recommend this Lounge to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I love this restaurant. It's typical tasty bar food! I have always enjoyed my meal each time I go there! Service is wonderful and pleasant! Shannon, Krissy, Alexis are just great and do an awesome job! Definitely a great place to have a bite to eat ! Go to the bar side if possible and you will love the atmosphere and it's a good place to have a few beers after work !

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We went for lunch, the five of us. Three ordered just a bowl of soup. The restaurant wasn't busy. FORTY minutes later, I went looking for a server or anybody to explain why it was taking over forty minutes. The server seemed annoyed and was apathetic to us. I did receive my chicken wrap and fries after 30 minutes. Hard dry cubes of chicken in warm lettuce leaves and greasy pita wrap....yuck!
But only an eventual insincere apology but no refund at all.
This restaurant is surpassed in manners, service and quality by the McDonalds across the road.
Save your money, go there instead!

3  Thank iainincanada
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I kept an open mind and went back a second time because the first time I quite frankly had the worst steak I've ever eaten in a restaurant. A 16th tbone that was just brutal. Second time I ordered a sandwich and it was OK. .won't go back.