“A Good Place for Breakfast”

L'attitudes Restaurant-Bistro
Ranked #47 of 75 Restaurants in Yellowknife
Reviewed 6 October 2013

When I read the previous reviews I was hesitant to go to eat in this restaurant. That is why we avoided it for a few days. However one day we decided to take a chance and eat breakfast here.

I was pleasantly surprised since I expected something worse. The waitress came right over and asked if we wanted coffee which we got immediately.

The service was very good as were the meals. I had two eggs with potatoes and sausage while my husband had an omelette. Both portions were very big but tasty.

If you are staying at the Yellowknife Inn go to this place for breakfast.

1  Thank Pugi2013

Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

When I ordered breakfast I asked for eggs over easy with bacon. I closed the menu and the waitress snapped "not so fast, you have to give me more information". It became a running joke on the holiday. Though she lacked any polish, service was fine as was breakfast. It was about $35 for two of us with coffee and tea. A bit pricey.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Excellent bacon! Thick cut and just the right crisp. Home fries were also excellent! Had this twice (on different mornings of course!). Our waitress was prompt refilling coffee, which was good (not too strong, not too light). Good service, friendly, and I had a chat with the server after when I was paying my bill. Interesting to share life experiences with folks in smaller communities up north.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

The Yellowknife Hotel has been so nicely renovated, but this is .. their restaurant needs a complete overhaul! It's old and dirty. I went there for lunch and the staff hyper; the two waitresses couldn't handle the lunch crowd. I ordered a reuben sandwich and it came .. was skimpy on the corned beef and it didn't have any sauerkraut in it. It was just meat and cheese. When I asked where the washrooms were, it took asking twice because the waitresses were so stressed out, I was told to go down the mall and into the hotel lounge The MacKenzie? How ridiculous! What stand-alone restaurant doesn't have a washroom of their own? Not impressed at all.

1  Thank wej2011
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We went in for brunch and my husband had the simple egg with ham. The ham came out BLACK and maybe only 10% was edible. Just shocked that they would ever serve that to customers.

1  Thank CF8989