Stayed a weekend at MacKenzie's. The room was clean and comfortable. Beds are comfortable. The staff friendly and helpful.
However, you do get a little road noise in the motel part during the day as it's off one of the main roads. Not too bad at night of course as Shelburne is a small town and things die down at night.
No problem recommending MacKenzie's as a place to stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MacKenzie's has been family-owned for decades and offers the best of Nova Scotia's intimate cottages, affordable motel and luxury suites in a park-like, brook-side setting in a great location in the centre of town... something for every taste and budget! Free breakfast and wireless internet is included in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Mackenzie's Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mackenzies Hotel Shelburne
- Mackenzie's Motel And Cottages Shelburne, Nova Scotia, Canada