“Perfect Place to Stay”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Shelburne
Water Street Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 5 Shelburne B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I stayed at this Bed And Breakfast many, many years ago. I think around 1999. Finally I am leaving a comment. Only because I discovered the buisness card packed far far away in a box left untouched for many moons. I loved this little place and it is perfectly situated in a small town. I remembered when I tried to fix the owners computer but was unable too. Maybe she remembers me....I really want to come back and stay here again. Maybe this summer would be a good time but when I do it will be for at least a week. I strongly recommend this little B&B. Great hospitality.

Room Tip: Perfectly situated in a small town. You won't be disappointed. I am pretty sure pets were allo...
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Thomas_Beam
Reviewed 2 December 2007

Shelburne is a pretty little town on the South Shore of Nova Scotia. Though it's close to where we live, a late fall weekend away from home was just what we needed. The hosts, Sharon and Allan were helpful in offering suggestion for things to do and see. The room was clean and comfortable. The B&B is just a few minutes walk from the lovely waterfront of the historic town.
The breakfast was great and there are several nearby options for the other meals of the day (from plain pub-style food to a sophisticated, but small, restaurant). There are little shops with antiques and handcrafts to wander among.
We'll definitely be going back again!

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank littleblueboat