We rented their cabin. It was bug and musty filled. Live bugs and dead. I don't know why they had a carpet in a cabin. Old and dirty looking. They advertise off the road, country like setting. We were awake all night with the sound of cars and trucks going up and down the road in which was behind the cabin. The bed was old and uncomfortable like a soggy sponge.
I wrote to them but received no reply. This was a couple months ago so I believe that's plenty of time for a response.
This place should be closed by health department!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Property centrally located in the Beautiful Annapolis Valley surrounded by Orchards, Tides and Wineries. 100 well-appointed A/C rooms and FREE internet (mixture of Kings, Queens and Doubles with 2 barrier-free) and 29 seasonal cabins. Spectacular views. Dining room, lounge. indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, sundeck, tennis; scenic walks. Full service Spa; business services; reception & conference facilities. Bay of Fundy Recommended Experience. 5 km to shopping, golf and major attractions like Grand Pre National Historic Park and Hall's Harbour fishing Village and world's highest tides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Old Orchard Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Orchard Hotel Wolfville
- Old Orchard Inn And Spa
- Old Orchard Inn & Spa Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada