We visited the Old Orchard Inn in September 2013 and stayed one night. We were given a discounted rate of $139 plus tax because we were with a wedding party. This was far to much for the quality of this hotel. It is old and dated. Our room smelled musty!!!! We were on the first floor and our friends staying on the second floor had the same bad smell in their room. I will not be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Property centrally located in the Beautiful Annapolis Valley surrounded by Orchards, Tides and Wineries. 100 well-appointed A/C rooms and FREE internet (mixture of Kings, Queens and Doubles with 2 barrier-free) and 29 seasonal cabins. Spectacular views. Dining room, lounge. indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, sundeck, tennis; scenic walks. Full service Spa; business services; reception & conference facilities. Bay of Fundy Recommended Experience. 5 km to shopping, golf and major attractions like Grand Pre National Historic Park and Hall's Harbour fishing Village and world's highest tides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Old Orchard Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Orchard Hotel Wolfville
- Old Orchard Inn And Spa
- Old Orchard Inn & Spa Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada