We recently visited the Old Orchard for a Christmas party. I hadn't been there in over 20 years and was expecting it to be pretty run down. I was pleasantly surprised once I walked inside. It may not be updated by today's standards, but if it were the charm would be lost. The rooms are dated but were very clean. The staff were great! I found them to be very accomodating, from the front desk and housekeeping, to the dining room and bar. Everyone seemed to want you to enjoy your stay. My wife and I will be returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Property centrally located in the Beautiful Annapolis Valley surrounded by Orchards, Tides and Wineries. 100 well-appointed A/C rooms and FREE internet (mixture of Kings, Queens and Doubles with 2 barrier-free) and 29 seasonal cabins. Spectacular views. Dining room, lounge. indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, sundeck, tennis; scenic walks. Full service Spa; business services; reception & conference facilities. Bay of Fundy Recommended Experience. 5 km to shopping, golf and major attractions like Grand Pre National Historic Park and Hall's Harbour fishing Village and world's highest tides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Old Orchard Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Orchard Hotel Wolfville
- Old Orchard Inn And Spa
- Old Orchard Inn & Spa Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada