Very good location - right off the main regional highway (101) and clean bright rooms. Staff were excellent and the views of the valley a real bonus (request a Valley View room) when compared to the parking lot view. Pricesare quite high because the Old Orchard sees itself as a resort (there is a spa and pool on site) so you will find more reasonable rates at other Valley properties. The dining room food was merely average, and again, pricey, Service throughout the Inn was above average and they do make an effort to keep the customers satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Property centrally located in the Beautiful Annapolis Valley surrounded by Orchards, Tides and Wineries. 100 well-appointed A/C rooms and FREE internet (mixture of Kings, Queens and Doubles with 2 barrier-free) and 29 seasonal cabins. Spectacular views. Dining room, lounge. indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, sundeck, tennis; scenic walks. Full service Spa; business services; reception & conference facilities. Bay of Fundy Recommended Experience. 5 km to shopping, golf and major attractions like Grand Pre National Historic Park and Hall's Harbour fishing Village and world's highest tides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Old Orchard Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Orchard Hotel Wolfville
- Old Orchard Inn And Spa
- Old Orchard Inn & Spa Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada