“Just great”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Five stars all the way. Just one thing to add to all the other superlatives you've read here: instead of the usual starter/entree combo, we opted for a selection of their small dishes (starters and sides), almost as if it was a tapas bar. So yummy.

1  Thank LightYear_12
FrontandCentral, Owner at Front and Central, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your time at Front & Central.
Come back and visit us anytime!

Thanks,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I've travelled the world and ate wonderful, and terrible, food anywhere from Abu Dhabi, to Thailand, London, and New York.
Front & Central has provided one of the best meals I have ever had! And in little ol' Wolfville! Who knew?!

A job well done. I'm very impressed

1  Thank krista24
FrontandCentral, Owner at Front and Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us at Front & Central!

Come back again any time!

-Dave

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This place is amazing. My friend and I dinned for 2 1/2 hours. The service staff were politie, patient, friendly, and gave us our space to enjoy our time together. I'm still thinking about that AMAZING rizotto!

1  Thank Sunnydaywhynot
FrontandCentral, Owner at Front and Central, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thanks for sharing your comments!
It's always so nice to hear when people enjoy their time with us!

Come back and visit anytime!

Chef Dave Smart

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Having travelling for 14 days this was the best restaurant meal I have ever eaten. The menu was explained, small potions cooked from fresh ingredients, so I enjoyed three courses. A happy waitress made the evening outstanding.

1  Thank GaryP208
FrontandCentral, Owner at Front and Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!
I'm very proud of my staff! They are great!

If you're ever traveling back through Wolfville, please stop back in to visit us.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Dinner was excellent. The kitchen made a mistake with our order and because of the delay we were given a discount. The food was very good and the portions were small enough to allow us not to leave waste on our plates - nice concept!

1  Thank Ina S
FrontandCentral, Owner at Front and Central, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thanks you for sharing your thoughts!

Come back in anytime!