“Still Great Food”

Ranked #4 of 38 Restaurants in Wolfville
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Troy restaurant is a unique restaurant serving authentic Mediterranean dishes in the heart of Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for dinner on the way through town. Was here a few years ago and food was just as good now as it was then. Great interior, open kitchen and fabulous patio.

2  Thank Misterrude

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friend and I dined for dinner and were lured in by the wonderful aromas wafting around the outdoor deck and one of the co owners who had the gift of describing the food in mouth watering detail.

Troy is located on a side street and set behind another store front. Parking available on the street or further down is a lot.

As others have reported, everything on the menu sounded delicious. We split the appetizer and main. The staff was kind enough to portion everything onto separate plates. The spinach salad was amazing- loved the strawberries in it& the dressing was nicely complimentary. The Seafood Gavech had a generous portion of seafood and very good flavour. Personally, I would have liked a slightly stronger flavour (a bit of chili spice perhaps or more garlic) to the tomato wine sauce but understand one doesn't want to overwhelm the delicate taste of seafood.

Great wine menu featuring Nova Scotia wine, cider and beer from the Atlantic provinces. Ambiance was Turkish inspired (hence Troy) & very interesting and the aromas from the open kitchen were amazing.

They've just expanded their outdoor deck. Sadly it was too cold to sit outside. Highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank CSummer
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great evening at Troy!
The wonderful server, Jenna, was welcoming and knowledgeable.
Our cocktails were made perfectly and wine recommendations were spot on!
The food was absolutely delicious! I will return with my family!

3  Thank Leslie G
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been on vacation for a week all through New England and Canada. We decided to try Troy based on a family reccomendation. We are so glad we did. This was the best food we have had on our vacation this far. They have an open kitchen and a great local drink menu. They specialize in lamb and everything on the menu sounded delicious it was hard to make a choice. My wife and I both ordered the yogurt lamb kabobs and they were absolutely amazing. Also, both the creme brulee and the baklava for dessert were simply splendid. It was cold when we were there but they had a beautiful patio to sit on and it looked like they were just completing a new extension. If my wife and I ever return to Wolfville we will also definitely be returning to Troy.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We visited as two couples. One couple lives in the area and I and my partner are visiting from the U.S. The ambience at the place is excellent, warm, clean, creatively and artistically decorated. We had a cheerful server who obviously loves her job. She was very helpful. Each of us had a different dish and all were cooked to perfection. We also got a sampler appetizer plate which was scrumptious. Prices were reasonable. I would definitely recommend.