“Tee Time!”

Annapolis Royal Golf And Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Oldest Golf course in Annapolis Valley , with the best views and sunsets, Par 3 holes and 9 or 18 holes all available. Speciality: Sunday Lunch and Dinner Traditional Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding Plate. Weekend Home cooked Breakfasts. We offer 3 or 4 full course dinner, bases on healthy choices and fresh local products! Now featuring a BBQ Pig Roast for those special occasions or events We accept reservations for your special functions and parties. Book your special anniversary, or candle light event. We also offer catering for your own home or office party. We are set-up to host you business meeting and conference in appropriate settings! Call or email for more information Looking forward to serve you. Jacqui and Herry Shephert.
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We heard you do not need to be a 'member' to dine here, so we gave it a try! We met the owners and tried some of their house specialties. The appetizers were unique and scrumptious, but the British style Fish n' Chips are awesome! So fresh and flavorful and paired beautifully with the excellent local wine! we can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

The BEST golf course in the province, hands down. The owners Harry and Jaqui are friendly and personable, not to mention 'present'! It was a 'thrill' to meet the actual owners and talk 'shop' for a while over a cold one at the clubhouse!

2  Thank Annapolis-Oenophile
Reviewed 2 September 2012

My wife is English and she declared the steak pie at the Annapolis Royal golf course restaurant "as good as mummy's" which is very high praise indeed. We were in ecstasy with how good it was and asked for some Coleman's hot mustard to be served on the side, which the chef-owner produced with pleasure...knowing that he must have a fellow Brit as a lunch time diner. Truly a first class steak pie, equal to the best you would find in England. We sat on the outside patio and enjoyed the view of the course. OK, maybe not the greatest ambiance or service, but the pie was truly a memorable highlight of our trip to the Annapolis Royal area and the chef-owner is doing a great job with the course, the restaurant and the kitchen. My only advice would be to go the Full Monty and make the entire menu a selection of classic British favorites...toad-in-the-hole and apple charlotte, anyone?

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Whether golf is your passion or nice food in an ambient atmosphere, I recommend this gem just outside of the old town of Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia.
On my first visit to the area in 2011, I looked up the golf course for my buddy. While talking with "Jacqui" about golf deals I was overtaken by the mouth-watering aromas emanating from the hidden chef's kitchen palace. My first meal followed. Then another meal before I left the next day.
In May 2012, on a return business trip to the area, I wasted no time in making the restaurant my favourite place for good food, happy talks, and generally recharging my batteries during a busy time.
Harry is a wonderful chef and is only too happy to come by and engage in conversation about the food and their beloved Lake District in England.
The Golf Club and Restaurant has its own history as well with previous strong links to Hollywood of all places. The golf course looks very nice indeed - lots of green, smooth putting surfaces, interesting slopes and angles, and nice backdrop (unfortunately a bad back curtailed my progress to the Seniors Tour, ha ha). I have promised my buddy a meal when he gets there assuming of course he shoots par.
Annapolis Royal is steeped in history and I recommend a visit to the area. You will be blown away by the old Fort, the history dating back to 1604, and the Queen Victorian houses with a prominent number of Queen Anne styles. With the biodiversity and excitement of the Bay of Fundy near by, there are many reasons to visit, and Harry and Jacqui's restaurant is one more reason.
Harry & Jacqui - see you next year!
John in Richmond

Reviewed 3 July 2012

This jewel sits at the entrance to the local golf course.In good weather, sit on the deck and enjoy the golfers take to the links. Food is well prepared and a good value. Ingredients are fresh and mostly local. Husband and wife team who look after the place are friendly and aim to please. You can't go wrong.

2  Thank Harvey R