“Gorgeous”

Garrison House Inn
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed one night and were absolutely impressed the service, food and accommodations. Breakfast was delicious and dessert the night before was to die for. We stayed on the top floor and our room was clean and refreshing. Would stay again anytime.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had a lovely meal here on our first night in Annapolis Royal. My husband had the beef sirloin and I had the pork medallions. Both were very good and the plate when it came looked great with all the different vegetables and sprinkled with flowers.

1  Thank TandyTravellers
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I were travelling through the area and were fortunate enough to have someone recommend this restaurant. My husband had the grilled caesar salad to start and I had the soup of the day. We both had the steak for the main course and it was absolutely perfectly cooked and so tasty! We would recommend you visit the Garrison if you're in the area. Meals are made to order and this is not a fast food restaurant but the quality speaks for itself! Well done!

1  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I wanted to have a night out and started our evening with a meal at Garrison House Inn. What an awesome restaurant, quaint, elegant, upscale, and the service was supremely excellent, professional and with that 'personal touch' of expertise.
The meal was exquisite, my starter was their 'Grilled Caesar Salad'. A Must Try. Our main course was Beef Tenderloin. This was certainly a premium cut and was prepared for me to perfection. Medium Rare, not an easy task. Chef Patrick is a Master.
Our dessert; In Season Rhubarb Crisp and Ice Cream, was a delicious way to end our dining experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Fabulous service and wonderfully fresh, delicious food. They made our special dinner an occasion to remember!