Super clean, comfortable, motel. Very friendly owner and staff. A long walk from downtown and St. FX, your really do need a car. Reasonable prices, great value for the money. Frig and micrwave in room. Appears recently renovated. Will definitely stay on our next trip to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located approximately 1.5 km from the downtown core of Antigonish and our well known university, St. Francis Xavier. We are known for our quiet yet "in-town" location, friendly, homey atmosphere, helpful service and a healthy continental breakfast. We offer clean and comfortable accommodations with all amenities you could require. Book today and relax in front of our new flat screen tv's with over 400 DVD's to chose from at no charge or sit outside and enjoy the view while reading and enjoy a flavored coffee from our evening treat cart. Our queen rooms have cozy fireplaces for your relaxation as well. All rooms have robes and slippers and ipod/iphone docking/charging stations. For the business travelers we have wifi and/or cabled connection with excellent strength. Visit us today - we promise you won't be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Antigonish Evergreen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigonish Evergreen Hotel Antigonish
- Antigonish Evergreen Inn Nova Scotia, Canada