I concur with all the comments that others have contributed. While the Evergreen Inn isn't perfect....for example I don't like parking directly in front of the door to the room....the owners obviously try to make your stay pleasant. You get a nice quiet room with a kitchenette, a fireplace (if you're there in the winter I guess), and breakfast. My only real complaint (but this is true about many hotels/inns) is the directions to control the TV/DVD are too complicated or just don't work. But, I'm didn't come to Canada to watch TV....so this is a relatively minor annoyance. What impressed me, and why I'm contributing this review, was the effort the owners and staff clearly make to ensure your stay is comfortable at a decent price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located approximately 1.5 km from the downtown core of Antigonish and our well known university, St. Francis Xavier. We are known for our quiet yet "in-town" location, friendly, homey atmosphere, helpful service and a healthy continental breakfast. We offer clean and comfortable accommodations with all amenities you could require. Book today and relax in front of our new flat screen tv's with over 400 DVD's to chose from at no charge or sit outside and enjoy the view while reading and enjoy a flavored coffee from our evening treat cart. Our queen rooms have cozy fireplaces for your relaxation as well. All rooms have robes and slippers and ipod/iphone docking/charging stations. For the business travelers we have wifi and/or cabled connection with excellent strength. Visit us today - we promise you won't be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Antigonish Evergreen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigonish Evergreen Hotel Antigonish
- Antigonish Evergreen Inn Nova Scotia, Canada