“nice coffee shop”

Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Antigonish
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: At the Justamere Cafe & Bistro we pride ourselves in serving fresh flavourful foods with Something for Everyone in mind. Just-a-mere is a play on words emphasizing the laid back feel of our dining room where in the run of a day you will see business suits and work boots, among the young and the old. Now in our 7th year of business, we boast excellent cuisine in a relaxing and inviting atmosphere.
Port Hilford
“nice coffee shop”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

we liked it as a quiet spot. the menu for breakfast had yogurt listed but they had none the morning we were there. unacceptable since Sobeys was just next door!

Visited April 2014
Eileen C, Owner at Justamere Cafe and Bistro, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Hi Julie! Thank you for taking the time to review the Justamere Cafe & Bistro. I want to apologize for not having yogurt available the day you were dining with us. In fact, it was an oversight on the part of the waitress, as we did have yogurt in stock but the packaging had changed and she did not recognize the product for what it was. An honest mistake. Also, a communication breakdown amongst my team. It should not have happened. Let me tell you, having Sobeys so handy has definitely saved us on more than one occasion. I do hope you will come dine with us again soon. Cheers!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An unexpected Sunday afternoon delight.”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Delicious food, good atmosphere and friendly service. Lots of vegetarian and vegan options. Food is very fresh. Will return to Justamere again.

• Visited April 2014
Halifax, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent customer service and friendly staff”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

If you are looking for a mrestaurant with a tasty menu selection and excellent service, then I recommend Justamere Cafe & Bistro. This was my first visit, as it was recommended by a local resident, and I will certainly be back. Nice atmosphere, professional courteous staff and a menu which makes it hard to choose only one thing.

1 Thank Janet B
Antigonish, Canada
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stopped into Justamere Cafe ( next to the Antigonish Shopping Mall) for lunch this week and what a surprise. My choice from the menu was the seafood chowder, and this was superb, way above my expectation, not only in size, but the amount of fish in this dish was spectacular. Our waitress (Sheena) was very polite, who offered great service. After lunch I was asked if I would care for dessert, my 1st choice was to say no, however after hearing from our waitress how good the coconut cream was, I just had to try it, and again this was another surprise (reminded me of the old Lobster Treat Restaurant coconut cream pie). Anyway, it was a very worthwhile stop for lunch in a very clean and bright location, with service 2nd to none. I strongly suggest if you have the opportunity to visit the Justamere Cafe you should give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

1 Thank RS14056
Antigonish, Canada
“Nice evening out”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My husband and I were out for an evening with no kids. So we decided to change it up a bit from our usual. We were seated promptly upon arriving at the restaurant. Which had nice music, candles and an overall lovely atmosphere. We had our drinks in no time. The waitress was wonderful, she checked on us often and she had our needs met before we even had to ask for things. The food was incredible. The absolute best Bruchetta and Pasta I have ever eaten. The best of ingredients and everything was cooked to perfection. Prices were very good for the quality and quantity of food. We very much enjoyed our experience and both my husband and I agree we have found our new date night location. Justamere Cafe and Bistro is a must try!!!

1 Thank Michelle B