“Fish and Chips”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Windsor
“Fish and Chips”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stopped by for lunch and recommendations for the fish and chips
Wonderful old home and pub dining area.
Excellent service and quick food delivery
The lunch portion was 2 nice beer battered thick haddock fillets with fresh cut fries, cole slaw and plenty of lemons and tartar sauce.
reasonably priced and left quite satisfied

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Expected much more!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

So one day after work I decided to try Governors for some breakfast.When I arrived I took a seat on the patio and didn't get acknowledged by any of the waitresses for a good 15 to 20 minutes for even a coffee or juice. At first I didn't really care because especially working in this industry myself I was thinking their just busy but then they went to ( And I counted) 3 tables that arrived later than me so then I became furious.A mother, father and their infant who came close to 20 minutes later than me got served first which was very unacceptable, They even got served their drinks before me. Was it because I was by myself and never expected any big tips from me, The food was real good I just got the Canadian breakfast ... Bacon, ham, hashbrowns, toast and the half hour coffee I waited for, It was bad service as when the waitress served everyone elses drinks I observed her putting the utensil settings on their table but not mine, I had to get my own.And again it's not that the waitress was rude, She couldn't be rude because she never really even acknowledged me to be rude.But out of all the restaurants I went to in the Sydney area and I go to quite a bit,This was the most unpleasant visit ever and again I would definitely understand if they were very busy but going to 3 other tables that came later than me. Not acceptable!!! Believe me I was time consumed because I had to go back to work myself, An hour and a half for breakfast is just not right especially when if she served me when i got there could of been real good service but totally ignoring me. Will definitely not return here again as I let many others know as well what happened.

• Visited August 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Good food. Good serevice.”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Restaurant is in a two story old house with a quaint dining room downstairs and a larger eating area upstairs. There is also outdoor dining, weather permitting. Great lake view and a beautiful sunset. Free parking is available.Food was good, and waiter was friendly.

Visited October 2013
dallas
“A Rueben and a beer”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We stopped to have a drink and wound up sitting outside on the patio to enjoy the weather and sunshine. Our waitress was speaking of their food and although not very hungry we decided to share the rueben. One of the best and plenty of it! The accompanying fries were great as well, hot and fresh! A good spot to watch the world go by, grab a bite and a beer! (weather permitting!)

• Visited October 2013
Cold Lake, Canada
“Not impressed ”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Went here with a large group and involved small kids. The place itself is very nice and the food is good quality. The staff I felt was lacking. We were never give bread, even after we asked for it, and the waiter was missing at all the right times. Would only recommend for a beer

1 Thank Mkilburn9