“Their new Restuarant Flavor on the Water...is awesome!”
Review of Flavor

Flavor
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This just opened and I have eaten there twice already. The menu and food is awesome. Their fresh fish and chips ..all fresh and local was incredible...crunchy batter and homemade fries, homemade ketchup...plus they also have Big Spruce Beer made here in Cape Breton which goes along well with this dish... The location , down at the Joan Harris Cruise Pavillion is such a great location. Also had a super Greek Chicken wrap two days later...really enjoyed... and all I could eat..good portion.

Not sure if having a business in the same Pavillion puts me in conflict for writing this review or that I sit on the Board of Directors of the Pavillion... I am not directly involved with the owners of Flavor...

1  Thank 710brucem

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My instructor once recommended this restaurant to us.He said Flavor probably is the greatest restaurant in Sydney,so I went there with my friend.The environment is good and waiters are all very nice.We ordered the food which the menu is recommended.They're really yummy and the dessert was the best ever.Also,the price is resonable.Our first impression is just not bad because the table was not be cleaned when we got there.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Sydney, and one of my favourite lunch stops! The food is great, prices are very reasonable. The wraps and sandwiches are fantastic, and the sandwich wars every summer are great! Great friendly service. The restaurant is really small and a little cramped - I'd suggest making reservation to make sure you get a table, especially if you plan on going for supper.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

The say good things come in small packages.....well, maybe this is the case with Flavor in downtown Sydney. The location may be small but food packs a delicious punch. Fresh ingregients and flavors blend in a symphony of pure delight for your tastebuds....this place is one not to miss.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great Food, friendly staff and a comfortable but small space to enjoy a delicious meal or coffee and dessert.