Only stayed one night, so can't say much for the facilities. It was a good place to drop for the night and leave in the morning. Staff were very friendly and the breakfast was served quickly and tasted wonderful which made for a great start to the day. Plenty of food options nearby and a good centre base for many of the local attractions in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located adjacent to Sydney Harbour on Kings Road in Sydney Nova Scotia, the Hearthstone Inn Sydney is ideally located only minutes from the shopping and dining of Downtown, Sydney's Centre 200 Sports and Entertainment Complex, Casino Nova Scotia, the Membertu Trade and Convention Centre, and ten minutes of four Golf courses, and a knowledgeable staff to assist our guests in planning day-trips to Cape Breton Island's key tourism destinations, including The Cabot Trail, Fortress Louisburg, Baddeck; and summertime activities/adventures including Two Rivers Wildlife Park, Whale Watching, Kayaking, and renown golfing experiences at the Highland Links and Dundee Resorts; the Hearthstone Inn Sydney is not only what our corporate and leisure guests need us to be, but we are where they need us to be as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hearthstone Inn Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn - Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Quality Inn
- Hearthstone Inn Sydney Nova Scotia, Canada