Cambridge Suites - Sydney
US$98
Hotel North(North Sydney)
US$145
US$142
The Clansman Motel(North Sydney)
US$112
Kow's Inn(Little Bras d'Or)
US$91
US$89
1,416 results
All reviewstrio restaurantrooftop patioseparate bedroomliving areaharbour viewcomfortable bedhotel restaurantboard walkgreat place to stayhot tubgreat roomfront desk staffexcellent hotelfree breakfastexcellent stayhome away from homecape breton
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel currently has the best service of any hotel in Sydney in my experience. They could teach a course on professional and attentive service. From the front desk to restaurant to the room cleanliness, it is just exceptional. All staff greet you with a smile no matter where you encounter them. Top notch!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Barb W
CSSydney, Front Office Manager at Cambridge Suites - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you Barb W for taking the time to write a review of the Cambridge Suites Hotel In Sydney.

The "entire" team at Cambridge Suites Hotel want to make a difference in each guests stay. You, our guests are the reason we are the number one hotel in the city.

Thank you for your kinds words and hope that you come stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Good place to stay. Movie selection is sub par and the meal options are poor but overall an enjoyable experience. Everyone is professional and would recommend staying at this hotel but eating elsewhere and not renting movies

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CSSydney, Front Office Manager at Cambridge Suites - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you Troy G for writing a review of the Cambridge Suites Hotel in Sydney.

I appreciate your honesty with the movie selection; we are discontinuing it within the next few months. I am disappointed the meal options were not of interest to you.

Thank you for your hotel recommendation, we certainly appreciate it.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a great facility and the reason we go back each time is because the staff make you feel at home. I know it is difficult to settle down a bunch of teens on a Saturday night. (I have travelled extensively through the years with sport groups).Unfortunately the noise in the halls did diminesh our plan for a nice evening in.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Donnie M for writing a review of the Cambridge Suites Hotel in Sydney.

Thank you for letting us know we accomplish our goals. We indeed want our guests to feel welcome and at home.

I appreciate your knowledge and experience from your extensive years of travel.

Hope to see you back for another night away!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My stay at the Cambridge Suites Sydney was the worst hotel experience that I have ever encountered and one that I will always remember. I was staying here while attending a banquet with my graduating class. After the banquet all of our rooms were in close proximity to each other and we were all going back and forth to rooms and ended up staying in my room to chat and have a couple of drinks. We did not have any music playing and the TV was on mute with a hockey game on. Throughout the night we heard of other rooms that were receiving noise complaints but my room did not received one single knock at the door. Around 2:30am five police officers and one of the hotel “auditors” knocked at my door and asked to speak to me. I was then notified that I was being evicted from the hotel. I have stayed at many hotels with sports teams in the past and understand that if there are noise complaints that your can be kicked out of the hotel but I had not received one warning from the hotel staff throughout the night. This was absolutely ridiculous and humiliating. The next day when I went in to speak with one of the managers about the situation she stated that the auditors stated that they were at my room multiple times and warned me about the noise complaints. A couple of days later I received a call from the hotel stating that I had to pay the bill for my room and that I was basically a liar because the auditors said they did go to my room multiple times although they did not speak one word to me the whole night. Overall the hotel is beautiful and the restaurant is amazing but, I would never recommend this hotel strictly because of their poor customer service skills.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kayla M
Reviewed 29 April 2014

If you are travelling for Business, whether it is for one night or a couple of nights...this is the place to stay! The service, Cleanliness, Rooms & Sleep Quality is Great. Makes you feel right at home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CSSydney, Front Office Manager at Cambridge Suites - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you Melissa M for taking the time to write a review of the Cambridge Suites Hotel, Sydney.

I enjoyed your business perspective!

Thanks for choosing us to stay with when in Sydney.