I stayed here for 2 nights for a friends wedding that was at the cruise pavilion. Both rooms I stayed in where very nice. Having a separate sleeping area is a huge plus for hotels and this one was great. The bed was extremely comfy and I had a great sleep both nights. Only had breakfast one morning there and it wasn't all that great. Didn't like that you had to pay for parking, since I was there on the weekend I parked on the Esplanade directly in front of the hotel for free (don't have to pay meters on weekends and evenings in Sydney) which was actually closer than the payed parking. The hotel is also directly on the boardwalk and very close to multiple restaurants downtown. Out of all the hotels in Sydney, I would choose to stay here over them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with the freedom of more space, in the heart of downtown Sydney. Welcome to the unique experience of Cambridge Suites Hotel, where you enjoy the special added comfort and spaciousness of a suite without spending more than the price of a hotel room. Perfectly located in the heart of downtown Sydney, Nova Scotia, our suites provide an extra measure of comfort during business trips, a leisurely vacation or an extended stay. Check into something more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Cambridge Hotel Sydney
- Cambridge Suites - Sydney Nova Scotia, Canada