I have been working in Sydney for nearly 6 weeks now and have stayed at the Comfort Inn for about 18-20 nights during that time. I have found the accommodations and the amenities offered at this hotel to be very good. The rooms are a good size and the furnishings are clean and comfortable. It is located close to the downtown core where some excellent restaurants and pubs can be found. It is also within walking distance to Sydney's river walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Sydney, Nova Scotia is now All New Just for You. Newly-Renovated Guest Rooms and Lobby, Free Hot Breakfast, and now 100% Non-Smoking. Comfort Inn Sydney is the place to stay for your day trips to the Cabot Trail, the Cape Breton Highlands or Fortress of Louisbourg. We are centrally located minutes from historic downtown Sydney and our friendly staff is always available to provide your home away from home. Our 60 newly renovated guest rooms are fully equipped with free WiFi, 32" LCD TV's, coffee makers, irons and hair dryers. Enjoy our Complimentry hot breakfast as the perfect start to your day of touring beautiful Cape Breton Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sydney Nova Scotia, Canada