“good food for outsiders”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #16 of 146 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have been Swiss Chalet for three times wih my friends. As a foreign student,it's one of my favourite restaurants in Sydney. We go to the Swiss Chalet for dinners. All of my friends like the rib and chicken roast. And we are used to the special taste. The amount and the quality of food is really worth the cost.But we think the waiting time is a little bit long, especially in the evening. And they sometimes could forget to bring gravy when they are very busy. However, that's not a big problem.

There are newer reviews for Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My last 2 experiences from Swiss Chalet were take out. The Food was very good. Delivery was ok. The issue is the website. When you use a Gift Card online. it takes the money but doesn't show it to the store. so you lose the money on the Card. This happened 2 me times. Recommend calling or not using Gift Cards online.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

There are a few great dining options in Sydney these days but Swiss Chalet has become the restaurant my wife an I typically end up at. The atmosphere and service are always quite good and the food never disappoints. Factor in the reasonable prices and you have yourself a winner.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

A pleasant solo trip to Swiss Chalet. Service was very friendly, very quick, and the Festive Special was tasty :) A nice meal served with a smile.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I visited this restaurant when I was in Sydney for a wedding. We had just gotten into town, from our flight from Toronto & were trying to figure out somewhere to stop for lunch. We spotted the Swiss Chalet & knew that was where we were going! We had a very friendly server, who got us seated & took our drink orders right away. I ordered a quarter chicken with fries & I think that the fries were among the best fries I have ever had from Swiss Chalet! Can't go wrong with Swiss Chalet!

2  Thank msgordon74