Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney
US$98
Hotel North(North Sydney)
US$145
US$142
The Clansman Motel(North Sydney)
US$112
Kow's Inn(Little Bras d'Or)
US$85
1,158 results
All reviewsconvention centerbeautiful hotelcape bretoncomplimentary breakfastroom was largenice restaurantrecommend this hotelcomfortable bedscabot trailthe breakfast areaplace to stayexcellent staywould definitely stay here againnova scotiafront desk staffyogurtpedway
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I had an excellent room and hot breakfast. The staff was courteous and helpful in giving directions.It is located at a great location, Membertou, with a pedway to a great restaurant Kiji's. The food there was amazing.There was alsoa great craft shop next door.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed overnight Nov 8.. Reviewed trip advisor to see what was the best quality for money in Sydney. Exceeded expectations, loved the pool- very clean. Decor and service makes you feel like royalty! Lots of options for the included breakfast.
Tried Kiju's across the pedway. Had a server who was kind of 'out of it' and ended up disappointed in that respect but not the restaurant's fault.
Overall, you would pay more money for less inclusions everywhere else in the city. Would return!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

This hotel is beautiful and has amazing staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone. The breakfast is good and the rooms are clean and well taken care of. The room has a fridge and a microwave which was wonderful for a week stay. The restaurant in the convention center had really great food and ambiance.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I think the first thing I noticed when entering the hotel (my flight got in after midnight) was the welcoming of the staff as well as the very nice lobby area, great hardwood throughout the hotel. It was my first time to Sydney -- but being part of the Hilton family it did seem like I had been there before. The beds were good, I could keep the room at the temperature I wanted, it was quiet. The hot breakfast that is included is somewhat normal fare, but there was enough that I was able to try different things each day. The hotel is connected via elevated pedway to a convention centre with a very good restaurant, which made evening dining easy -- especially if you have arrived without a car. The only drawback, the wireless and wired internet connection, at least in my room, was fine for my iPad but very slow for my laptop and maintaining a VPN connection was difficult. But, if I am going back to Sydney, I would gladly stay there again.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We were assigned to this hotel for a conference and were pleasantly surprised with what a wonderful, comfortable place this was. The hotel was quiet and spacious. The staff were friendly and helpful. We should have arrived earlier and tried out that pool! Breakfast was hot, and there were many choices. My only downgrade is because we like a very firm bed and this one was not quite that firm, but we still had a good nights sleep. Thank you, Membertou Hampton Inn!