“Okay...ish”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Service was good but the food was mediocre at best. This place is basically a greasy spoon that is trying very hard to be something its not, the menu heavily relies on overpriced deep fried food. If you want that kind of fare, there are much better and cheaper options in town. I've tried it twice and I don't plan on returning.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Recommended by our B&B hosts, this delightful bistro was a great find. Fresh food, uniquely prepared tasted absolutely wonderful after a full day of travelling. Highly recommend this place and we will be back!

Reviewed 24 May 2013

On an overcast day, we took my sister-in-law and her husband out for their double birthday lunch.
With the exception of one table and our reserved table, the restaurant and bar area were filled.
We were seated promptly and offered drinks. Then we were told the specials and given time to make our selections. However, our order took a very long time to come but we had a lovely view of the golf course and good company.
My sister-in-law chose the fish burger which she said was very good. Her husband chose the curry soup which was not as hot as he would like and said nothing favorable about the soup. His pulled pork sandwich was very good.
I picked a combo plate and the best thing on the plate was pulled pork; it was delicious. The spinach salad was tasty but the dressing was not evenly distributed so some parts were really wet.
My husband ordered their popular peanut butter bacon burger; his burger was burnt. He said it was well dressed but too much dressing as it oozed out from the bun.
The prices are expensive because all the sides (example, french fries-delicious) are an extra cost.
We brought a Black Forest cake to the restaurant; two waitresses took the lit cake to our birthday couple. The cake was delicious!
We have eaten there before and only had positive comments about the food not so this visit.
We ate there in the winter and I would not want a window table in the winter again because I was too cool.
We'll give it another try soon to see if we have better food and faster service like we had the first time.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Ate at Flavor 19 several times last year and we were very satisfied. Went this July with a party of 5. Burgers were good but the two people ordering the seafood chowder were very dissapointed. Lacking in both seafood and flavour. Would have given the chowder an 8.5 last year but this year it I couldn't rate it above a 2.

1  Thank Arla55
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Ate here today (Lingan Golf Club venue) with a party of four. They were out of one menu item, so they brought my guest something else without even asking what he would prefer. Just like Faulty Towers! The carrot soup was sent back and the coffee was cold. This place needs better management!

5  Thank Sam154943