“Friendly family owned restaurant with great food”
Review of Lebanese Flower

Lebanese Flower
Ranked #14 of 158 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On a stormy day, we were looking for a take-out option for five adults. I called Lebanese Flower, and Hassan (I think that's his name) made some great recommendations, and added a few complimentary extras to make sure we were all satisfied. The lamb and chicken shwarma plates were very tasty... best lamb I've had in a long time. The food was ready in less than 30 minutes and he helped me take it out to the car in the wind and rain. Will definitely go back next time we are in Sydney. Total cost $100 even.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Look no further!!! This place is A-MAZING! Best fatayer’s on Cape Breton Island. The staff are very friendly. I have a hard time pronouncing some menu items and they’re very understanding / helping and even went as far as teaching me to pronounce. A+ — YOU MUST EAT HERE!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I've gone a few times, and every time it's fantastic. I can't seem to get past the lamb shawarma pita, and the pistachio cookie bar is amazing! I've also had the harhoura, which was great, but they only have it occasionally. I'll definitely keep going, and I might have to take the ferry across occasionally just for this pita.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Having worked in the middle east I can tell you Lebanese food is delicious & this is the best Lebanese home cooking ever! Highly recommend Lamb stews, Halloum wrap, pastries-Very reasonably priced-so we bought extra to take back to our hotel.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We've been here several times and it's now a Sydney favourite. Whether a quick wrap or full plate, we are never disappointed. Super clean place. Friendly staff and quick service. Comfortable, bright seating and reliable wifi. The shawarmas are so flavourful.