“Chinese dining”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2016

The food here is not as good as it was several years ago.Vegetables are not as fresh and seafood appears to be mostly from frozen. Loses a lot of flavor when frozen.

Bernadette S, Owner at Peking Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Sorry you felt our food was not up to par, unfortunately Sydney does not have a fresh seafood so our lobster and shrimp do come in frozen.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

One of our favorite spots to eat in Sydney. Always good food.
Find that portions have gotten smaller.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I was in the mood for Chinese food and happened to see this restaurant. The menu is standard, with an emphasis on chicken fried rice. The staff did not acknowledge me when I walked in and only talked to me after I went up to the front desk.
I ordered pork fried rice to go.
The taste was below average to average, closer to bland. As I continued to eat, I felt a discomfort in my stomach. I stopped after eating three quarters of the way and threw the rest out since the feeling was getting worse and I was not enjoying my meal.
Within one minute, I ran to the bathroom and vomited the entire contents. After emptying my stomach, I immediately felt better.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

This is one of the best Chinese Restaurant I have visited. The staff are excellent, friendly and helpful. The asterics are very good, the food is served in a timely manner. They have a very extensive menu and a lunch menu through the week
I recommend this facility for anyone.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

I went to Peking restaurant yesterday with my friends. I felt good Chinese atmosphere when I went to the inside, the Chinese cultural picture, the chopsticks and Chinese menus, full of memory. However, the efficiency of service was a little low, we only ordered four dishes but waited for almost an hour. The waitress told us that food needs to be prepared and they just have one Chinese cook in their restaurant.
The food was pretty good, the only defect was that all food in this restaurant was a little salty. Not only I said this, but also my friends said the same thing. But the their service attitude was nice. Waitress asked us about our requirement for several times and water our tea consciously. After midday meal, waitress told us that we can book the table and dishes next time that we don't need to wait for a long time. Taking one and another, the experience of having food in this restaurant was not bad. If they can shorten their time of cooking, it could be better. By the way, I paid tip haha!

1  Thank 锦峰 刘