“Trusty”

Smitty's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #51 of 146 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We went to Sidney to take a flight out of the country and went there on December 31st (New Years Eve). We went to Smitty's for dinner as there was little open after 6;00pm on that day....all the stores etc. heading home to get ready to 'partaaaay'! Next day was New Years DAy....absolutely nothing open....other than Smitty's (at least where we looked). So it was breakfast, lunch and dinner. They did a very nice job of greeting us, serving us, and the food was quite good! Always get a good breakfast there, but we had very tasty soups, the club sandwich was very good, had 2 pasta dishes and a chicken dinner and we were quite content. The place apparently has recently been renovated and we found it clean and bright.
This is one of the better Smitty's I have been to. Hats off to the staff that were on for the 2 days we were there!

There are newer reviews for Smitty's Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed 24 November 2012

After the Santa Claus Parade and and the day after my birthday, my husband and i enjoyed our gift from Smittys, two complimentary entrees, after our birthdays.
The restaurant was bubbling with enthusiasm after the parade and I've never seen the place so busy with happy people!
Our waitress took our order with a special request from my husband for a spiced up version of the salmon dinner. The cook obliged and sent the salmon to my husband with suitable spices.
So special thanks to Smittys for providing complimentary dinners after our birthdays; it is appreciated!

1  Thank RETIREDTRAVELLER06
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Six of us went for breakfast. The food was fresh and the servings were large. Our waitress was very friendly and came around every five minutes checking on us and refilling our coffee. Prices are a little higher than other places but worth it.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

My daughter and myself went here for brunch on a Sunday. While the food was good, (pancakes/cheese and ham omelet...chicken parmigiana with Alfredo noodles/garlic bread) we found our seating area to be untidy...with spilled creamers under my feet, crumbs on seat, etc.I was asked only once for a refill on my coffee, and that was only minutes after I received it. I am not trying to be picky, but, customer service was not that great, and I am not a complainer. Other than that, the food was very good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 4 July 2008

Great All Day Breakfasts!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook