“Found hair in ice cream ... GROSS”
Review of Simeon's II

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Simeon's II
Ranked #94 of 150 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

We went here after a day of shopping expecting a good meal.. Which we did get but the waitress was very unfriendly. Just not pleasant and unprofessional. I had ordered ice cream after my meal because the ice cream is very good here. I was enjoying my ice cream until I had noticed a hair at the bottom of the bowl... That was enough for me. I had told the waitress , she didn't seem to care and said sorry sarcastically. I will probably not returning here.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Haddock and cabbage rolls.Also strawberry shortcake and toblerone cheesecake.My husband loves the Simeon Salad.We go after church on Sunday.The waitresses are friendly,the service is quick.

1  Thank Heather B
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I've been a frequent visitor to Simeon's Restaurant for a few years now and I must say the food is
just like you'd find at home, deliciously homemade. The fish chowder is superb as well s the home-made soup and rolls.Last Sunday I was there for supper and the very large restaurant was a buzz with family and friends enjoying a night out and pleasantly entertained with the keyboard stylings of a local very talented musician Johnny Aucoin, who frequently does a gig there.We listened to beautiful Christmas carols while dining on a delicious meal (steak sandwich) along with mincemeat pie just fresh from the oven. The place was beautifully decorated for Christmas, which greatly added to the atmosphere. The service was quick and the waitress very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Tilly56
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Food is basic good grub, decor is terrible, family style food, soups, sandwiches, burgers,etc.

1  Thank otis1299
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We traveled with my 91 yrs old Mom,and it's always nice to have a senor's menue,with smaller portions,also good price.

1  Thank junebug57