“Great stay”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Dartmouth
chester
“Great stay”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Great service, great staff, comfy beds! Great stay as usual!!

• Stayed February 2012
Patricia McQ M, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Dartmouth, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Thank you so much for the great comments on your recent stay here at the Comfort Inn. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Patricia McQuillan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
nova scotia
Reviewed 7 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at the comfort inn for one month during our move. The staff were so great to us. We had two dogs with us and the staff were very tolerable of them. It was so important to have been able to have our dogs with us. They kept our room clean every day and made our stay quite comfortable. They serve one of the best continental breakfasts we have seen in a hotel. Great value for the money and everyone was so friendly. By far the best customer service we have experienced in a long time. I highly this hotel.recommend

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jenndrewsmom
Patricia McQ M, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Dartmouth, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Dear Mr and Mrs A.,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our great pleasure to have both of you and Angel and Maggie staying with us.

We look forward to all of you coming back whenever you come back to Dartmouth.

Patricia, Mary, and Team.
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Booked in and the room that they assigned was on second floor, we asked for a ground floor because we had our dog. There was no problem, the girl got us a ground level room right away and gave it to us for the same price. Very clean room and good continental breakfast

• Stayed October 2011
ComfortDartmouthGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Dartmouth, responded to this review, 21 October 2011
Dear Kerrybbalcom,

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I know what it is like to travel with a dog; so having that ground floor room makes life a whole lot easier.

I hope you return again in the ner future.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 16 September 2011

On Aug 8, 2011 my daughter and I staed at the Comfort Inn in Dartmouth. The accommodations were comfortable, staff courteous and the complimentary breakfast very nice. Beds were comfortable, hotel was clean and we had a great night there.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
ComfortDartmouthGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Dartmouth, responded to this review, 19 September 2011
Dear Lyndasue_11,

I just wanted to say, "Thank-you," for your wonderful comments on the hotel and my team! We look forward to serving you again, in the near future.

Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This hotel was a really good value and in a convenient location.

I was most impressed at how flexible the staff was when I had a flight delay and was stuck at an airport in another province overnight. The staff permitted me to check out of the room past the check-out time and did not charge me for an extra night.

I highly recommend the property!

Room Tip: I appreciate the
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
ComfortDartmouthGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Dartmouth, responded to this review, 15 September 2011
Thank you so much for your compliment. We love receiving positive feed back.

Patricia
Sydney, Canada
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Although this hotel was clean, it is definitely not worth the full price. We paid $96 dollars on expedia. (which isn't bad) My husband and I stayed here on a Friday night while stopping over on our way to Digby. The staff was polite and efficient. There were some kids wandering around the entire hotel for a few hours in the evening. As we are not ones to complain (I realize this is in no way the hotels fault) we dealt with it. But they were very loud and seemed like they were right in the room with us. Later in the night, I went outside to get something from the car (parked in the back where our room faced) and there were at least 20 people drinking outside the back door. (These people were not overly loud at all, but it was very uncomfortable to walk through this large group)

There is no restaraunt at all. Complimentary breakfast was too cramped and not worth it. I have stayed at a lot of hotels in Dartmouth, various ratings and prices. I probably would not stay at the Comfort in again. It just isnt worth the money as far as I'm concerned. There are other properties very close by which are better for the value.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
I am sorry to heard you were disappointed with your recent stay. Please do not hesitate to contact the front desk whenever you have a noise complaint. I hope you stay with us again in the future. I also to thank you for your very positive comments about the hotel cleaniness and polite staff.

Western Ireland, Ireland
Reviewed 5 September 2011

It was only fair. not good value for money! room was small for the price! clean, no breakfast area, tiny!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dartmouth
Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth
Hearthstone Inn Halifax/Dartmouth
Comfort Inn Halifax
Comfort Inn Halifax
#20 of 28 in Halifax

Been to Comfort Inn - Dartmouth? Share your experiences!