“A Most Pleasurable Experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn - Dartmouth

Comfort Inn - Dartmouth
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Dartmouth
pei
“A Most Pleasurable Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2007

Hello,

Over the past few months we have stayed at a number of Comfort Inns throughout Canada and the United States. Our stay at the Dartmouth Comfort Inn this past weekend was terrific. The staff were so knowledgeable and friendly- The rooms were very clean and well supplied. On a scale of 1 to 10 we most certainly would give our overall stay a 9. Thanks for helping make our weekend a wonderful experience.

PEI Travellers

• Liked — Very clean-- quiet---large rooms-- staff were wonderful, has a good continental breakfast
  • Disliked — We were more than satisfied with our accommdations, no complaints
  • Stayed August 2007
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank peitraveller07

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Kingston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2007

Boyfriend and I stayed in the hotel for a week while travelling all over Nova Scotia. Clean, comfortable rooms at a great price. Close to ferry and highways. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Liked — Loaction - away from downtown but close to everything you could need.
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank chrystalm
By the Water
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2007

Traveling over the years to competitions, I stay at all Comfort Inns in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. This Comfort Inn in Dartmouth Nova Scotia has rude management and staff.
Sport Nova Scotia has a rate set which makes it great for us.
The Management and Staff started requesting to see our competiton entry forms in order to book a room.

WELL, I have been involved for many years and I contacted Sport Nova Scotia and reported this BS...oF course the Manager of the hotel said it was a new employee and she did not know any better,,lol...New employees are what to say and do. Now I know this employee was not training, as I stayed there months before.

The Free breakfast is a joke !!..You swear that the staff was paying for it...the staff is rude and the manager is worse !!!.

I do not suggest that any person/s stay at the Comfort Inn Dartmouth Nova Scotia Canada.. Check arround the area for more customer friendly motel and hotels.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Rude Staff and Mangement
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled on business
2 Thank JimBytheWater
Cornwall, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2006

I stayed at this hotel for four nights. It seemed fine when we got there. The rooms were all clean and everything. The next morning I went down for the Continental Breakfast. I grabbed two small bowls of cereal and two small juices. I turned away and the next thing i know the hotel lady (who was very rude) was taking everything off my tray and telling me that i could only have one juice and one cereal. Apparently they poseted a sign in the corner of what you can have. I never saw it. The next morning I was looking at the bagels to see which kind I wanted. The same hotel lady literally took my hand out of the bagels and said "Hurry Up and choose one". I was very insulted. I told the front desk and they didn't do anything about it. I would never go there agian!!! The service was terrible. Every thing was crammed. There were no lights on the ceiling either. It was very dark most of the time.

• Stayed May 2006
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank CanadaCanada
Sydney ns
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2005

I stayed for three nights at $73/night + HST. The price was right and it included an average continental breakfast. It was a main attraction for trucker types, loud and liking to haave a drink or two. The room was nicely set up but some of the furnishings were showing a lot of wear. No elevator to the second floor. No fitness facilities. Nothing but a place to lay your head for a night. I wouldn't recommend it for a couple or a family.

3 Thank capebretonerSydneyns
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dartmouth
Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dartmouth Hotel & Suites
Comfort Inn Halifax
Comfort Inn Halifax
#17 of 28 in Halifax

Been to Comfort Inn - Dartmouth? Share your experiences!