What a clean cozy hotel. Breakfast was good, parking was good.
I was checked in with Ann, such a funny personable lady. So nice & helpful for directions.
The lady on over night Tiffany greeted me on my way back in that night, I had a tea and chit chatted with her for a bit . she wished me good night and gave me a "welcome home" feeling.
These two girls are the definition of hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the base of the MacKay Bridge and just minutes from downtown Halifax, Dartmouth Crossing and Burnside Industrial Park. Rates include: Deluxe Continental Breakfast, wireless high speed internet, parking,and local phone calls. Enjoy 24 hour access to our on site fitness room, business center and guest laundry. Whether it’s after a long day at the office, on the road, or shopping, you'll love our comfortable, spacious rooms and our friendly, warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites Dartmouth Hotel Dartmouth
- Country Inn Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Country Inn
- Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth Nova Scotia