My husband and I stayed at this Travelodge. We were quite happy with our accommodations. The breakfast is simply a bonus. They have dog-friendly rooms which was great since our chihuahua was travelling with us. She even slept well. The desk staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Overall a great budget hotel. The price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the base of the MacKay Bridge and just minutes from downtown Halifax, Dartmouth Crossing and Burnside Industrial Park. Rates include: Deluxe Continental Breakfast, wireless high speed internet, parking,and local phone calls. Enjoy 24 hour access to our on site fitness room, business center and guest laundry. Whether it’s after a long day at the office, on the road, or shopping, you'll love our comfortable, spacious rooms and our friendly, warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites Dartmouth Hotel Dartmouth
- Country Inn Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Country Inn
- Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth Nova Scotia