The hotel is a little older, but the rooms are comfortable. We had a harbour view room with a balcony. The room was comfortable and the bed was fabulous. We slept very well.
We also enjoyed sitting by the pool. It's nice having an outdoor pool on a hot summer day. We've stayed here several times before and this is the first time that we've had nice weather, so we could use the pool.
The staff was very accommodating and helpful. We ate breakfast in the restaurant and it was a little pricey, but very good. We really like the location to the MacDonald bridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth offers an ideal location, overlooking the beautiful Halifax Harbour. Just minutes from downtown Halifax, our hotel provides modern guestrooms and suites with free WiFi. Our onsite restaurant, The Narrows Bistro, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We offer over 13,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space for up to 450 guests. Additional amenities include fitness centre, business centre, and heated indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview Hotel Dartmouth
- Holiday Inn Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Holiday Inn
- Doubletree By Hilton Halifax Dartmouth Nova Scotia