Hotel is old and outdated and not very accommodating to guests. Myself and my fiancé travel and "usually" stay at this hotel as it's booked through work. We won't be staying here ever again. Even if it's free. And will be telling employees to book else where. Like the Hampton which is usually cheaper newer cleaner and free parking and free breakfast. If not cheaper not much more. Beds are hard as a rock bath tubs have chipping paint. Asked for a king bed as we are a couple and was given 2 double beds. Stayed the weekend before and beds were ok. Cribs are old metal and low. I can barely pick my daughter up when she's in it and she woke up screaming with hands and arms stuck between the bars. Maybe play pens are more practical. Breakfast is ok if you get the buffet. But almost 20 bucks a person hardly worth it. Pool was closed when I stayed last so can't comment there. Gym is hardly what you consider a gym with a treadmill and a bike. Only bonus is we were able to check in before the actual check in time. However I wouldn't recommend this hotel to any one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview Hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia features quality amenities, superior service, the area's premier conference facilities and the best views of the Halifax harbour. Designed with the business traveler in mind, this hotel features amenities that keep our guests coming back. Conveniently located just steps from the Halifax harbour in Dartmouth, our hotel offers guests easy access to many area businesses. We also provide over 14,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible meeting space that can be divided into 16 rooms. With space for up to 550 people, we offer the perfect location for conferences, corporate meetings and weddings. Leisure travelers enjoy our Halifax hotel's warm hospitality, pet friendly atmosphere, breathtaking views of the Halifax harbour, as well as our convenient location near attractions such as the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, the famous Alexander Keith's Brewery, Dartmouth Crossing, the Emera Oval and much more. While staying with us, be sure to enjoy an exceptional meal in our hotel's restaurant, Cafe 101. After a long day, relax in our outdoor pool, exercise in our Fitness Centre or take advantage of our complimentary day passes to the Dartmouth Sportsplex across the street. All of this makes our hotel the place to stay when you're in the Halifax area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview Hotel Dartmouth
- Holiday Inn Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview Dartmouth, Nova Scotia