We stayed at this hotel for two nights and while they are beside a bridge, it happened to be the one closed for roadwork the weekend we were there. Ideally when in Halifax staying at a hotel on the 'otherside' is prefered as you pay $.75 each time you cross the bridge.
The hotel was very busy with a couple of weddings going on and we kind of cringed when we got off the elevator as we walked by a room party. In the end we didn't hear the noise and were rather surprised. The rooms are clean and we love that they did away with those nastym ugly germy bed spreads. The rooms are a little on the small size but clean.
We had breakfast the first morning we were there and the staff was very friendly. One bonus thing was kids ate free! The pool is outside but was heated. Over all this hotel is good for families travelling with young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth offers an ideal location, overlooking the beautiful Halifax Harbor. Just minutes from downtown Halifax, our hotel provides modern guestrooms and suites with free WiFi. Our onsite restaurant, Café 101, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We offer over 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space for up to 450 guests. Additional amenities include fitness center, business center, and heated indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview Hotel Dartmouth
- Holiday Inn Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview Dartmouth, Nova Scotia