I travelled with my sister and brother-inlaw, we had two rooms. Booked through expedia and got a great price for two days. The rooms were very nice and clean and the beds and pillows were very comfortable to sleep on. Nice to see you get a choice of firm or soft pillows to use. This was the only place that offered this. The staff was very friendly and a shout out to Kim that works behind the check-in desk. Thanks for all the help you gave us with directions to get around in Halifax. Just a 10 minute walk down the street and you can catch the ferry to go across to Halifax Harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth offers an ideal location, overlooking the beautiful Halifax Harbor. Just minutes from downtown Halifax, our hotel provides modern guestrooms and suites with free WiFi. Our onsite restaurant, Café 101, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We offer over 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space for up to 450 guests. Additional amenities include fitness center, business center, and heated indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview Hotel Dartmouth
- Holiday Inn Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview Dartmouth, Nova Scotia