We stayed here for 2 nights and it was very nice. It is 10 mins walk to the Halifax ferry. The room was very nice and clean. Nice bathroom. We ate both nights in the hotel as the last ferry back from Halifax was 6.15 p,m. Both times the meals were excellent. We had the halibut and also the salmon and both were very good. The puddings were amazing! I must comment though that although the breakfasts were good (good buffet choice) the breakfast staff (different to the dinner staff) weren't. One of them was very patronising to the customers. We felt offended by his comments and people on the table next to us felt the same way. We thought the staff should go on a customer care course. Otherwise enjoyed our stay. Nice hotel in good position.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth offers an ideal location, overlooking the beautiful Halifax Harbor. Just minutes from downtown Halifax, our hotel provides modern guestrooms and suites with free WiFi. Our onsite restaurant, Café 101, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We offer over 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space for up to 450 guests. Additional amenities include fitness center, business center, and heated indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Halifax Harbourview Hotel Dartmouth
- Holiday Inn Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Holiday Inn
- Doubletree By Hilton Halifax Dartmouth Nova Scotia