“great quality seafood.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Moncton, Canada
“great quality seafood.”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I tried Evan's seafood with my family around easter.
not so sure at first, therfore they sell seafood beside counter, I thought got a right spot.
we had chowder, lobster roll, lobster poutine, fish & chips.
all hit the spot! trip to halifax couple of times before, I must have tried evan's.

• Visited April 2014

Wolfville
“Best Gluten Free Fish and Chips ever”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The fish and chips are the best Gluten Free fish and chips we have ever had since my husband was diagnosed Celiac. The batter is light and tasty and when we visit from the Valley, this is a must stop for lunch.

Brossard, Canada
“Among the best scallops I ever ate!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I cook a pretty mean scallop dinner myself, but since a friend keeps raving about Evans, I just had to try it. Their chef Oussama served up six absolutely perfect scallops, and the breading (pangko maybe?) was light and delicious. Their fries are also very good. I will need to go back several more times to try all their great dishes. Oh yes, and they also sell fresh and frozen fish and seafood, so I bought some more scallops to take home and cook myself! Fisherman-family owned and operated, not to be missed!

• Visited November 2013
Nova Scotia
“Love the fresh fish burger”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

It is so good, I am usually by there a couple of times a month. Best tasting fish burger ever. I can always tell the difference between fresh and frozen fish. The business is a family offshoot of a Bay of Fundy fishing company.

1 Thank BrianDartmouth
Conception Bay South, Newfoundland, Canada
“Awesome lobster!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Went for a quick bite to eat & stopped into Evans. Ordered the lobster roll & fries. What wonderful flavors coming from this awesome meal! I highly recommend it. Served nice & warm from friendly staff. Wished it was a warmer day so that we could sit out by the water.

1 Thank Lynn B